Carolina Game Tables is Hiring!
Customer Service Representative
Averages 20 hours/week
- flexible M-F schedule: Great for college students, parents of school age children, or semi-retired persons
- relaxed office environment
- may work 50% off site once training is complete
- 24 hour gym next door, and membership is included!
- able to lift and move up to 50 pounds unassisted
- meet with customers in showroom
- receive deliveries at loading dock
- reply to customer inquiries via email and social media
- assist customers with placing orders on website
- receive orders
- facilitate delivery of orders with warehouse
- light bookkeeping
- resize and crop images using MS Paint or Photoshop
- website management: add new product, update product pages, post articles
- social media scheduling
- email database management: add emails, send newsletter
- Kickstarter platform management: reply to messages and comments
- PledgeManager/BackerKit platform management: update customer profile, assist customers with orders
- A passion for tabletop games!
- Facebook, Twitter
- Word, Email: proper grammar and spelling
- MS Paint/Photoshop
Will provide training if needed:
Carolina Game Tables make Game Tables for Real Life: designs for fine dining and Game Night! The company began with a Kickstarter in 2015.
Owners Clint and Jodi Black are also known in the tabletop roleplaying game industry for their work with Pinnacle Entertainment Group, the creators of Savage Worlds and Deadlands. Fans of their games are encouraged to apply.
Interested? Email the link to your resume to email@example.com.